• A multi-vitamin/mineral supplement
• A factor in the maintenance of good health
• Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
• Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
Additional Information/Highlights: Prenatal Pro™ provides optimal supplementation for pregnant women, lactating women, and women wishing to become pregnant. The earlier supplementation begins the better because women need adequate nutrient stores to meet the greater nutrient demands for a growing baby. This prenatal multivitamin contains active isomer naturally-occurring folates in place of synthetic folic acid, also it contains Ferrochel chelated iron, which is the most bioavailable on the market and non-constipating.
The minerals chosen for Prenatal Pro™ are true chelates, which provide superior absorption compared to those found in standard prenatal vitamins. These minerals are dosed at levels to help achieve optimal results, such as:
• Healthy bone formation (with calcium and magnesium)
• Reduce the risk of pre-term babies (with significant levels of chelated zinc)
• Iodine supplementation, as deficiency in infancy can lead to learning disabilities.